Wednesday 28 April 2021

Thinking about podcast. Is this of interest to you?

Well tonight I shall be joining the Sisters of Crime where four hosts of popular podcasts "share their secrets for creating compelling content, building an audience and maintaining momentum when developing a successful podcasts." I love writing stories but my primary work as a therapist curtails that more than ever during this pandemic. I'll attend this event tonight to decide if I should add this to my social media for my books and perhaps my practice. Right now, I would prefer not to have extra clients unless it is an emergency. The pandemic has increased the amount of work in this arena. I have also had a small emergency of washing machine failure which of course requires immediate attention. That will shortly be taken care of as well. Next week I should have more time for blogs. I will also be attending another lecture of "Cancer during the pandemic." Of course there should be something to share from that as well. I will eventually go through everything and thank you for your patience and attention. I will like to upload some more of the Internet Murders for you to read as well. I shall try to get that done tomorrow. If you buy a book from me, I shall send you an autographed copy. I have completed writing about half of my next book. It is scary, me thinks, since it scares me too. Imagine that. https://silvaredigonda.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment