Friday 5 February 2021

The Internet Murders - Updated website http://www.silvaredigonda.ca Teaser

Teaser Time: “Moving towards his Pontiac, as he fumbled with his keys, he slipped on a patch of oil on the rain-slicked sidewalk. He tried to catch his balance, but fell, hitting his head hard. He hadn’t seen the figure who had been watching him approach and begin to follow him. He didn’t feel his head being raised and smashed against the curb. George had never realized that he would die thinking about wine in his cellar and Sandra who would appreciate it.” Chapter 2 Robert was aware of his good looks. He didn’t have to flaunt it. He noticed the girls in the office trying to get his attention and because he kept it cool, they only wanted him more. “Hey Robert! Are we going clubbing Friday, after work?” called Paul. Paul knew that the only way women would pay attention to him would be if he was with Robert. His little paunch wouldn’t draw any women, but Robert’s muscular build did, and someone might notice him too. Not even a badge was helping Paul. He wondered why women couldn’t appreciate him. Paul knew that he really didn’t like Robert. Robert was too much of everything. He was too good-looking, had too good a body and worst of all, everything came easy to him. He didn’t even have to work, because he was wealthy. He had it all. What really pissed Paul off was that Robert was good at his job too.” Excerpt From: Silva Redigonda. “The Internet Murders.” iBooks. Just want to let you know that my website was designed for me. Yesterday I noticed that the payment was being directed to the person who set up my web. I have contacted shopify. Colpa mia. I had placed this website aside due to my worlk load. This is however a secure site. I chose Shopify, a Canadian Company because you can know what your shipping charges are as set by Canada Post. I did not have this opportunity with my last website which I will continue with as well until it expires. Subsequently, you may now order my books and ebooks from around the world. If you have any difficulties please notify me, but that should not happen. I love writing stories but sometimes I get busy with my practice. I sometimes ponder if I should just follow my passion of writing. However, I am not ready to do this at this moment. I enjoy working as well. Please do not hesitate to inform me of what you think of my books, especially if you are outside Canada. It is my passion. I have been complimented, scolded etc...in person. I take it all but must admit I prefer kindness. Until next week. Please keep safe during this pandemic. Please reach out to those who are alone. Love your family and pets and get the help you need if that is required. What do you think? http://silvaredigonda.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment