Friday 26 February 2021

Busy, Busy, Busy - Saw two cardinals this morning.

I have a bit of time before working and listening to another lecture - again about racism. I was also invited to a webinar about COVID which I obviously have to keep up with but I was already booked with todays "The Black Family - Representation, Diversity and Identity." As I have mentioned before once I accept an invitation, I have to refuse others. I believe this gives me one education hour. Next week however, I recently accepted an invitation from York University regarding a panel to talk about COVID. Of course as always I shall share my info with you. There are so many hours in a day in which to do that. This morning while having my coffee I was looking out my back window and was happy to see a pair of Cardinals, a male and female. It brought me such joy. I love the snow but watching it melt promised spring. I cannot wait to be vacinated. We haven't had any news regarding therapists being able to get it, but that is ok. Many of us have boarded the web. Before the pandemic I wasn't keen about telephone, or video therapy, but that all changed with the pandemic. The pandemic has divided families but it has also united other families. What has it done to you? There have been deaths and you know I suffered the loss of a very close friend from it. I have also had a relative die from it. For myself, I love life and didn't think I could love or appreciate more, but I do. I am so looking forward to bringing out my chairs outside to sit in the sun. I want to slow down more from work and play more. I want to visit what my city has to offer, while contemplating if I am going to leave it sooner or later. Take a moment to think how COVID has effected your life. I haven't been able to write my book this week but I have about 70 pages so far. I belong to the Sisters of Crime an association of men and women who write books. I shall be attending a webinar from them soon. I am going to post some more of the Internet Murders for you after I finish up here. I have renewed my registration for the college and am now catching up recording my education hours from last year. I always have more than I need. Because of COVID I have been offered so much for free, but only accept what I consider legitimate. You know where that is because I always let you know where the info is coming from. Please keep safe. Feel free to ask a question if you wish. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment