Wednesday 6 June 2018

The Internet Murders

I have missed a week of writing to you and I am sorry. I have been somewhat busy but I know I owe you a few blogs. Just in case I continue to be busy, I want to update you on my website. www.silvaredigonda.com. I have secured the site and you should see a lock when you buy a book or ebook. If there are any problems please let me know. I have joined a book association, which is a first and so on the 23rd of Jun I shall be in Woodbridge selling my three books and possible conducting a reading. I have just finished reading my third book again and will copy and paste segments of what I have decided is ok to read to the general public. I have a few swear words here and there and some religion thrown here and there and so to make it more user friendly to children etc...I will forward it soon to the organizer. I have about 10 minutes to read and one thing I have learned from going to readings myself (which I hate to admit, I find boring and only go when I have to), I don't want the audience to fall asleep. I don't even know if this is open to the public. I should focus more on selling my books. I do love writing them, but it is not practical to write them and not sell them, so I have to find more time for that. If you live in Toronto, you may also buy any of my books at Sqibb's at 1974 Weston Road, Toronto, just North of Lawrence Avenue, on the West side. There is a farmers market just South of Lawrence where the Go Train is. So, if you want to make me happy why not buy one of my books or ebooks. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment