Wednesday 14 March 2018

The tax person

I know I wanted to write to you about an article I read regarding lonliness. I also have one more conference to share with you regarding transcendence. However, as you know life happens and I have to focus on my income tax and clients this week, as well as my weekly dose of fun. I will let you know what I did for fun next week. If I tell you now and I do not have fun, than it is not fair to you, nor me. Stay tuned. I want to thank you all who read my blogs. USA, you are my favourite country outside my own of course. I love New York and Disney World is my favourite destination. If I was wealth, I would have a condo at Disney for sure. As I get older and my family and friends spend more time in Florida, I am left behind with my life in progress. I am not complaining. I love my life. However, I also love sun.........I have a priority. What is your priority? What stage in life are you at? Are you young and trying to find your station in life? Are you finding yourself happy? Are you older looking back at your life and wish you had done things differently? Some can stay stuck in the past and forget about living in the moment. I have always had dreams which is part of my life. I have probably done everything I have wanted to. Life is not long enough for me to try more careers. I would love to be a lawyer, an investigative reporter, an actor, a professional singer, a ............ If I had more lives I would experience more careers and more hobbies and more of life, because I love it so. What are you doing in your life? Do you enjoy going to work? Do you smile as you greet your partner or go home to him or her? Do you feel good about yourself? Why not take a look in the mirror today. Who do you see? Now smile and tell yourself how beautiful you are and how you love yourself. Keep doing this, if you are not feeling it, each morning. One morning you may surprise yourself and actually see the beauty within you. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment