Monday 9 November 2015

Will be signing/selling my books tomorrow at York University, Show Case

If any of you are in the GTA tomorrow, 10 Nov 15, I will be a York University from 0900 to 3pm signing and sell my two books, "Hey Guy Buy Me" for $9.95 and "For Love of Country: Military Policewoman" for 19.95. You will find me at Showcase in Central Square near the bear pit. I am close to the library. Come and say hello even if you have already bought a book. I love going to York once a year at this event and always see people I know. This year I will be going to York more than once for their York Circle. I will be attending two lectures this month, one regarding aging and how we change as we age and another on astronomy just for fun. I was always interested in astronomy and science but dropped science in grade eleven because I refused to disect a frog. I said I would look, but not participate. I am afraid that I had to drop it because of that. The science teacher made it clear, I would have to drop the course. I encourage all of you to see the principal if that ever happens to you and go as high as you have to. Refusing to disect any creature should never be preventative to continue to study science. I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment