Friday 7 August 2015

I don't do the chat thing - nothing personal

Every once in a while I get an invite to chat. Sorry, I do not do that. If someone wants to talk, talk on the comments section and I will read it with the rest of the world and answer with the rest of the world, being able to do so as well. I am here to promote my two businesses and to eventually type out all I think is relevant of my studies. Why should I hog all the knowledge? Why should you have to spend the small fortune I had to? So no offence but you can chat on those chat lines that invites that attention. I do not. If you need to see me professionally, you can ask for an appointment and you can chat all you want. Just saying! Have a nice weekend. Spend time with wonderful happy people and watch out for the chatters! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment