Wednesday 21 January 2015

My 2nd book

I have completed reviewing my second book. I have returned it and will review it once again prior to publishing. This book will probably be my thickest one. I was advised by my old Professor that I should never write more than 200 pages because people will get bored. So I will keep that in mind for the third. The third is a mystery you may say - pure fiction. Perhaps, not so pure. Now I have to produce a photo of myself. That is a chore. The resolution of my submission was poor. Those cell phones ........So, it is my Canon that shall inspire me. Do people really need to look at me??????? Why not submit a photo of one of my pets? They are so cute. Perhaps I can train them to write while I dictate, or perhaps they can write out their own thoughts. Now, I am being silly. However, one is sleeping right beside me so why not give her some credit. I will be continuing now to type out my notes from Abnormal Psychology as promised. You should get weekly tidbits. Remember that they have upgraded the DSM so to speak. There were more psychiatrists than psychologists on the decision process. I shall leave that up to your imagination. Typing out my notes is doing me a favour as well. In class and in seminars, I always write out my notes. Sometimes I cannot read my notes and so I can hardly be offended when others cannot read mine. I still continue to write because I digest it better. There is some research on that. You retain more when you write rather than type your notes. You need to look that up for yourselves. I will eventually provide you with all that I have promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment