Friday 9 January 2015

Busy with second book

The new year promises to be an interesting one. I have been focused reviewing my second book following comments from the editor. I have just returned it. It will be nice when that is published as promised to my now two fans. I will probably generate another web site then as a writer. In the meantime, I will be busy reviewing a colleague's paper for him and after that I will continue with my blogs. I want to write what I learned in Abnormal Psychology prior to the changes in the DSM. Most is still intact with more conditions considered disorders. I heard that one blogger received a thousand lashes in a country where freedom maybe debated. Thank God I live in Canada where we can blog away without fear of being whipped. I really like Donato's cartoons with the Toronto Sun. I am going to start reading all the cartoons again every chance I get in support of Cartoonists. My heart felt sorrow to what is happening in France. Anyhow, thank you again for reading my blogs and not hurting me. I wish you all a wonderful New Year, one of Peace and Hope and lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment