Wednesday 28 May 2014

This is my last blog. Thank you for everything.

The reason I began this blog and my twitter is because several years ago when at a seminar we were informed that if we were therapists and were not on the internet, we would not be in ten years. I was still a student and concerned about that comment. I have enjoyed posting articles from psychology, theology and pastoral education mixed with analgies from personal perspectives. I am now on the internet with my various affliliations and so am visible. I will be updating my profiles on site to list my immediate qualifications. Though I have enjoyed writing my blogs, I need to focus on building my practice, doing the research I need to do for my work and balance and prioritize. I want to thank you very much for reading my blogs. It was very kind of you. Self care is extemely important and I hope that you all find that balance between work and play. We are very social beings and isolation does not help. Please reach out to someone if you are sad. Keep yourself healthy by managing your stress levels and finding someone you can share your thoughts with. Be the person you want to be. If you are in an abusive relationship, find a way to get help. We are lucky to be living in Canada where there are so many resources available. USA, I especially thank you for reading my blogs because you are at the top of the list for reading my articles. I always enjoy travelling to your country and sometimes I forget that we have borders. I have more to see there as my focus is now North America. We both live in countries where people from all over come to have better lives. I want to thank you all for visiting. If you ever do come to see me as a client please let me know that you did read my blogs. Take care. Do something nice for yourselves today. Thank you Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment