Monday 26 May 2014

Hey Guy Buy Me - For sale at Oakwood and Rogers Fair again

If you have not read my book yet and need a laugh, come see me Saturday, 7 Jun 14. I should be between the bank and the Pastry shop on Oakwood, steps from Rogers Road. I was hoping that my second book would have been published by now. However, that is not the case. A good friend of mine who is not a professonal editor volunteered to do that part, but he is also a very busy man. I have a passion to write and not all have a passion to edit. HOwever, he is hanging in there and so I hope my number one and only fan can. So I am sorry that my second book is not yet available but "Hey Guy Buy Me" cetainly is. I shall be advertising my practice as well. Remember I wrote the book for fun only. It is not meant to be a counselling guide. I wrote this before I even considered my present line of work. If you are in the area come and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment