Friday 21 February 2014

Preparing to have my second book published. I have vacancies for therapy.

I have begun my third book, before publishing my second. It is exciting. I spent some of the day working things out. However, the weekend is here and I am balancing work with play as I always recommend. I have vacancies for you out there who require therapy. I have one spot Saturday at 11:00 and I am filling Mondays from 1pm. I do charge $100. for a 50 minute hour. My books however are much cheaper. "Hey Guy Buy Me" is 9.95. I am not charging postage and handling at this time. Cheques may be sent to my office for now. My publisher recommended a web site and face book for my book(s). I may do that after my second book is sorted out. In the meantime, thank you for reading my blogs. Take some time this weekend to sort out how you balance your life. I spent some time at High Park this week and also paid a visit to their zoo. The animals are such a delight. Try to spend one day a week just relaxing and having fun, even if you are a workaholic. Balance is more important than you may think. Recharge, re-energize.

No comments:

Post a Comment