Tuesday 3 September 2013

Busy time......I am almost back

It is still crunch time, but the majority of the work is done. I have also successfully completed another test and testing is the operative word. It will be nice when all this comes together and I can focus on other things - like continue writing my second book which was almost completed when I had to put it aside. I would have had it finished by now. What I have learned however is that my office is not my creative space. My creative space is in nature surrounded by birds, squirrels and other little creatures that live in Toronto. I do not dismiss the flowers and the trees. That is all my peace. Where do you find yours? It is important that you have a space of peace and tranquility. In three weeks (21 Sept 13) I will be selling my book, "Hey Guy Buy Me" once again at the street fair at Oakwood and Rogers. Remember I only wrote that for fun. On 22 Sept, I will be selling it, at Word on the Street, Queens Park. If you have not picked up a copy, why not come and visit. I was hoping to have my second one ready but that is not the case. I will probably be returning to York University in November to sell it there again once again. I love writing for fun. I have since I was a child. What do you love to do? If you don`t know what it is, it may be time to start to discover what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment