Wednesday 12 September 2012

Word on the Street - Book and magazine festival at Queen's Park

I will be selling my book from 1100 -  to 6:00 pm on Sunday, September 23 at Queen's Park  (Bay Wellesley area).  My hair will be layered, short and blonde.  I should update my picture but I keep changing my hair colour and style, otherwise I get bored looking at myself.  The Book is Hey Guy Buy Me which is dating advice, utilizing lots of humour for men.  Women like it too.  So if you are a friend of mine and did not buy one yet, please come and do so.  I am now 160 pages into my second book which I am writing with my whole heart and soul.  Hey Guy was written in pure fun,though I understand it has been handed out to some guys who really need to read it.  Buy it for fun or buy it for a reason but please buy it.  Of course if you are not in Toronto, you can order it via my post office box.  I have not sold one yet to anyone who reads my blog.......quite sad.  Anyhow, for anyone going to the Festival, I will be at Booth WB12 for the day.  It will be (if I am reading my map correctly) on the east side of Queens Park, South of Wellesly and maybe slightly South of Grosvenor.  Hope to see you there and hope to sell one book or more.   

     I will also be selling "Hey Guy Buy Me" at York University, Showcase, Wednesday, 21 Nov.  Hopefully I can sell a few there.  Take care and thank you for reading my blogs.

     Anyhow, I hope to see some of my FRIENDS there for support.  Feel free to bring me a strong tasting coffee if you are my FRIEND.  And if you are a real good FRIEND,  you can bring me a bavarian cream donut or apple fritter as a second choice.   All others no coffee please, nor donuts, but do please buy a book.   Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment