Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 August 2024

Update tidbit - My books are being sold this Saturday at 1245 Eglinton Avenue West, Mississauga, Coptic Center, Trinity Hall

Well you are probably wondering where I have been? At home, icing my right calf every two hours, leg elevated and in pain. I am now going for physiotherapy and have slowly begun seeing long term clients from the comfort of my sofa (on line only). Just to add that I am on a roll as my car won't start and it is now on my bucket list to get to when I can drive it painlessly. So, I have lots to tell you but I can't sit at my desk for too long so that will have to wait. I was supposed to sell my books this Saturday from 10:00 to 4pm. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend due to my current leg problem which I hope heals for Word On The Street. I have a good feeling about that. So for now my books will be sold Saturday without me. If you go and buy "Ominous", I want your opinion and feedback. I consider this my best book. Hope you can attend and feel free to speak to my ghost at the table. You may not be able to hear my replies but I shall be thinking about you. Good talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment