Thursday 25 March 2021

Taking a mini break for psychotherapy and seminars this week. Writing and reading for fun only. "The Internet Murders" continues

I have decided to keep this week a me week. Of course, I still have to make appointments, answer calls etc……but that happens when you have your own business. I ordered two books on line. One was disappointing. It was an author I really liked for many years but for now I don’t really want to read about incest, swearing and using Jesus - xxxx. I also put his book out on the sidewalk and no one, to my surprise picked it up. The book had such hype. However, I continue to watch movies which is based on his books. Someone did pick up a binder I put out. The second author’s book I plan to continue reading today while basking in the sun. It is supposed to be 20 degrees today, the warmest it has been to date. It is from Dean Koontz, “Devoted”. He never disappoints. I have now written about 100 pages of my next book. Because of Covid and everything going on line, I have attended quite a few seminars from another Association I belong to “Sisters of Crime”. There are brothers too who belong and one of them visits my booth at Word on The Street each year and told me about the Association. I quickly joined. The book I am presently writing is about murder of course, has my darling “Holy Terror” in it of course with a more profound evil vs good in it. There is no swearing in it to fill in the blanks. I want to write another 100 pages. This week since I am taking a break from therapy, I shall insert more of “The Internet Murders”. If you are interested in buying one of my books or ebooks, feel free to order from http://silvaredigonda.ca. “The group of young men saw the girl flying out of the building as they stumbled along towards her. They began laughing. All but one – the designated driver. He called 911 as he ran to the girl’s side and moved quickly to help. Her head had hit the pavement and there was a lot of blood. His buddies stopped laughing as reality hit. One of the men began to vomit. Cory quickly removed his shirt and pressed it against the wound to try to stop the bleeding. His friends removed their shirts in turn and finally Cory managed to staunch the flow of blood. He ripped up more shirts to apply pressure, and he bandaged her head wound. She was breathing and moving in and out of consciousness. He looked at her features and realized that despite the wounds, she was beautiful. His awareness was interrupted by the sirens of the approaching fire trucks. Where was the ambulance? The cruiser pulled around the corner after the fire truck, a short distance from a small group of people. Why was the fire department always first on the scene, Philip wondered? Philip silenced the siren, but kept the red flashing lights activated. His partner, Tomasso, smirked and began to chuckle. “Look at all those bozos stripping for the gal. What do they think? Do they think that’s going to make her come around? Tomasso’s roots were from southern Italy, and his sense of humour was always getting him into trouble, especially since he had no sensor to turn it off.” Excerpt From: Silva Redigonda. “The Internet Murders.” iBooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment