Friday 26 April 2019

Busy Week

It has been non stop this week, but it has been fun and exciting. Every once in a while I like to just go with whatever is happening. Easter was spent with family and friends on different days which wouldn't stop. I also attended a banquet for fund raising and found my self buying two lovely scenes which I have hung after careful contemplation. It was a silent auction and one man mentioned that I was outbidding him. "Do you really want it?" He asked. I just looked at the country scene with a canoe (hey why don't I just post it for you). Yup, I have attached it. There you go and guess where I put it. In my office replacing the wildlife animals. Not everyone loves animals. Nature? Well, it offers a peaceful setting. I don't feel so bad now, as the man kept staring at the picture and I wondered if he wanted it much more than I. I bought another as well for the only bid which I will probably have to frame before hanging. I met up with classmates who are doing so well and I am so happy for them. My prof was celebrating his 50 year jubillarian with another. I was fortunate to sit at the same table so we sat together - bonus. I didn't realize that the weekend was approaching since I was still extending the last one. I got a great break and even managed a trip out of the city once again. I am so sorry that I did not write my weekly blog and so here I am explaining why. I want to finish off the outstanding notes from previous seminars because they are beginning again and I don't want to fall behind. I shall be a busy gal and reporting what I learn to you as always. So, have a great weekend, because it came so fast. Looking forward to talking to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment