Wednesday 19 December 2018

Christmas time in the city

I am in the Christmas spirit and with that comes a bit of laziness since fun, family and friends become a priority. I am still working because it is also a very difficult time for many. This Christmas I ask everyone who reads my blog to think of someone or something positive in their lives. Sometimes, what is going wrong can be very overpowering. I am thankful for my health and my being able to work as long as I have. I am thankful to all who cross my path and make my soul smile. I have learned so much from all. I know there are parts of the world where people have no religious freedom. There are parts of the world where children suffer from starvation and lack of love. There are parts of the world where people suffer from complete domination. I am so grateful for being Canadian and having all the opportunities I have had and still have. I am mindful that I need to give back in some way. If any of my words have helped just one person from not hurting themselves further or ending their life, than I am grateful. If one person has been able to make a decision to make a positive change for themselves or any other, that I am grateful. This Christmas season why not reach out to someone, anyone, and wish them your best. Why not do something nice for just anyone, regardless of what it is? This Christmas why not remember why we celebrate? Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment