Wednesday 14 February 2018

Happy Valentine everyone

Give me a reason to celebrate and I am in. I love this day. It is a day to express love. As a child we used to buy cut out valentines and write our names on it and give them out in class. I used to go home with many and I was so pleased. As I grew older and received more personal gifts, my mom taught me that sometimes accepting a gift may have other motives from the giver. Now that I am a full grown woman I know that I have an abundance of love which extends to all people. I hope that today you allow yourself to express your love to someone in your life who is important to you. It can be your partner, your parent, your pet, your neighbour etc......Now is a great day to love and if you don't already, learn to love yourself and give yourself a treat. Sometimes, one has to love herself or himself before being able to love others. So, take that stand today and give yourself a great hug and then extend that love and hugs to others who are important. What do you think? Happy Valentine!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment