Wednesday 3 February 2016

Updated www.redigondapsychotherapy.com

Time is flying. However, I always make time for me. My priority is my self care so I can take care of others who see me. It is a new year and yet it is speeding by. I am looking forward to sunny warm days, as I prefer to be outside. If I could have a practice in my backyard, I would have it. However, it is not the norm at the moment, nor the climate. I know my great great grandmother immigrated to San Francisco once upon a time with my great great grandfather. Unfortunately she didn't like it there, prefering Switzerland. If she had I probably would not have had the same parents and therefore I would not be here right now as me. I do wish at times we had a Canadian Island somewhere tropical, but that too did not happen. So, I am here typing while the outside is struggling with global warming. I have my happy pet resting on my left arm perfectly content at the moment, while she has me. She is the heroine of my third book. Her name is Holy Terror. That is not her real name. That is her name in the book. I am protecting her identity. I am in the process of updating my web site. I do that myself so it always needs a tweek here and there. I am trying to ensure that only my pictures are there and not others supplied as options. That still needs a bit of adjustment. I have added a map for your convenience. Some people still think I am in the States, but I am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I hope the map helps with that. I have spent some time this year connecting with more insurance/EAP programs but there are confidentiality clauses. Check with your insurance/work plans if you want to know if I am covered by your plans. I do belong to a regulated body. So, take a look at my web site. Let me know if you have any questions about it and feel free to provide input. I am open to any questions you may have regarding psychotherapy, spiritual care, individual, couple and family therapy. You may ask questions here or on Face book page. I have a closed group but I have a page for psychotherapy and a page for my books. Feel free to interact at either one or both. Have a nice day. Tip of the day: You need to do what is good for you. People in your life may mean well, however it is your life. Changes you make, does affect those close to you and as you change yourself, you will see a change in them. This can have a positive or negative reaction. When someone has power over you and wants to maintain that power common in unhealthy relationships, remember you can find the courage to make a change. There are laws protecting you. You have the choice to decide what is best for you. Do you take care of yourself? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment