Wednesday 23 December 2015

I have reduced my ebook to $9.95 in lieu of the Christmas spirit.

Thought I would let you know that I have decreased my ebook from 15.95 to 9.95. If you do buy any of my books, feed back is always appreciated. I am all ready for Christmas and I have spent time with all my friends. Last night I had dinner with my old professor and I really had a good time. We discussed politics, culture, global warming, religion, psychology, music, and the Murdock Christmas special. I taped it but have still not watched it. I will. I over indulged in food at the Mandarin. I do love this place. I came home and found three gifts waiting for me. I must admit I love my life. So now that I have spent time with all my friends, I will work a bit today and tomorrow it will be family and family until New Years. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment