Thursday 27 December 2012

Snow, incoming from the USA

     I am really enjoying my holiday but I am afraid that my cold is returning.  At least that is what my lungs are telling me.  I awoke to find lots of snow outside to the point that my pets tried to go out, only to return promptly.  The female refused to go out and the male attempted it.  My pets who had such a hard beginning in their lives are now perfectly settled in their warm home, surrounded by lots of love and food.  No more mean people and streets for these two.  They are quite content living the life of Rielley.  One acts like a princess and appears to have been one all her life, only misplaced for awhile.  The other is the alpha male who has no liking for any human except for me.  I am flattered.  He is also very affectionate, which took some time.  He only gets mad at me when I have company.  I wonder if that will ever change?  If that happens, I may be able to take a real vacation.  Time and patience and lots of love is my recipe for any animal. 

     The snow is now mercilessly blowing.  Aw, it is my neighbour with his snow blower, blowing everything against my bay window.  One look outside and he controls that.  Aw, people!  What one appropriate look can achieve.  Words are not always required.

     Now, I shall return to writing my book, before braving the snow outside.  I am still at page 171, but no more after today.  This book is written carefully and with clarity.  This one is not written for fun. 
     What are you doing with your lives?  Are you happy?  What are your hobbies?  Do you have any?  Would you like to try something new?  Why not?  Do you have pets?  Do you treat them with love and respect?  Is this the right time in your life to explore who you are and what you want in life?  Who are the people in your life?  How do they treat you?  How do you treat them?  Are you able to communicate with them?  Do they accept you as you are?  Have you started that journal?  If not, try it.  Write down your emotions of what is happening in your life.  Get it out of you.  Your diary can be you talking to yourself, to someone you love, to God..................You can also be talking to your diary.  Don't just record the events in your life, the emotions you feel are important too.  How does it feel when you argue with your spouse, your children, your friends?  What happens inside you?
   
      Wow, my neigbour is now plowing away my snow on my property.  It must have been my sweet look.  There you go.  With every presumption there is another possibility.  What is it that you presume?  Can there be another side to what you are noticing in someone?  Why not take that opportunity to discover who you think you know.

      Well, USA, we will take your snow gractiously.  A little late and not Christmas, but after all, what are neighbours for?  What do you think?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment