Wednesday 26 December 2012

Have you had a nice Christmas?

     This was one of my best Christmas's ever.  Today I am resting.  I have been so involved in my starting a practice that I was working perhaps a bit too much.  Now I have had perhaps a bit too much fun.  Balance is always important.  One thing I learned is that I can no longer have coffee at night.  Even my pets permitted me to sleep in which they never do the rest of the year. 
     How has your Christmas been?  Have you had the opportunity to be with people who appreciate you and love you?  If not, perhaps a new year resolution this year, may be to work on that part of your life.  We can never change other people, but we can certainly change ourselves.  There is so much opportunity out there to meet new people, we can welcome into our lives.  If you are not happy in the situation you are in, please think about making those changes to enhance your life.  Life is too short as it is.  Start by loving yourself and realizing that you are worthy of so much more.

     This morning as I was drinking my morning coffee and reading my paper, I heard a beautiful song coming from outside.  I stood up trying to find out who was singing.  Leaning against the open back doorway, I  marvelled at the fat little Cardinal chirping away on one of my trees.  What a wonderful gift of nature.  Family, friends and nature make me happy each Christmas.  What makes you happy?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment