Tuesday 3 September 2019

Book selling and signing at Word On The Street, 22 Sep 19 (Sunday)

Time is not going fast, it is speeding..........My heels are on trying to stop or at least slow down time. My pets are healthy as I continue to watch property in Niagara Falls. I work and play with equal enthusiasm. I had a wonderful long weekend. However, I also keep up with the news and my heart goes out to Texas and victims of the hurricane. I still owe you some blogs about the remainder of the Guelph Conference. My bad. But I would like to write to you about my book signing and selling today at Word on the Street. I shall be at Booth 338C. Look for the "Hey Guy Buy Me sign" I am glad I thought of that title because it does get attention. Not always good, but attention is attention. I haven't looked where that will be exactly however there are signs and people to direct you. I do hope to see you there. Tourists usually pick up a book and so do Toronto natives. I will bring candy. I prefer chocolate but it depends how hot it will be. So, if you cannot come please consider ordering on line at www.silvaredigonda.com . If you have any problems whatsoever, let me know. Bye for now. Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment