Wednesday 17 April 2024

Continues from the Men's Conference

Extreme Behaviours Associated with Parental Alienation. Complex Trauma Canada. K Green, Professional Engineer with a certificate in Alienation from Marriage and Family Therapy. According to Green, there is not a lot of research in the area (in Canada) but more in the United States. Alienation increases the risk of death. I did not write more of what Mr Green said. “I Call It a Self-Rape”: A qualitative Study of Unwanted Sex Among Adult Men With Women. Dr B. Gueta, and others, Bar-llan University, Israel. Because of the situation of Israel which unfortunately is still ongoing. The article from Dr Gueta was read by the Host. The sample consisted of 15 Israeli men who had unwanted sex with women after age 18. Reasons for reluctance: mental health vulnerability; lack of sexual attraction; alcohol or drug facilitated. Participant: Because of past sexual abuse in childhood, sex was not wanted at all. Prayed to God to release him. Participant: “She had a horrible smell, but wanted it in my terms.” Participant: “ I asked her to stop. I have no erection. She puts me inside her.” This was more or less tid bits. I would have loved to hear more from Dr Gueta herself but unfortunately this was during the time that Hamas attacked and everyone was quite devestated.

No comments:

Post a Comment